***All Sidebar Items Are Updated Regularly Also***


Some Favorite Family Photos

Friday, December 18, 2009

Conrad & I tried to finish up some Christmas shopping this morning.  We went to Sam's Club while we were out also and picked up some groceries.  I went to the restroom in Sam's Club and there was a woman by the sink humming the tune of "Here Comes The Bride" out loud.  While washing my hands, I smiled at her and asked her if she was getting married soon.  She looked at me and said "NO".  I replied to her, "Oh, I just thought since you were humming that tune..." and she cut me off by saying, "Well, I AM getting married...HE just doesn't know HE is yet."  At this point, I believe my eyebrows went up, but I just kind of laughed and said, "Oh, Ok."  And, on that note, I dried my hands and walked right out the door thinking, "poor guy".  It's amazing some of the funny things you hear people say while you're out & about...especially this time of year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment